In the Community
Imaging’s corporate social responsible programs are a strategic program in the Group’s Engage Stakeholders strategy. Primary Health Care’s strategy and 2017 outlook aims to deliver good health outcomes to patients and growth to shareholders, with the aspiration of making Primary a preferred place to work.
Healthcare Imaging Services corporate social responsibility initiatives launched in 2016/2017 have been extended to all states across Australia, with the local team aligning to a selected health not for profit organisation:
Our first event to kick off 2017 in NSW supported Australian Breast Cancer Research.
Mid North Coast team donated a defibrillator machine to Kempsey Community Swimming Pool
The Primary Corporate team partnered with the Southern Area Health Service and sponsored a yoga outreach program for refugees. Continued networking with the refugee yoga program was celebrated at our Corporate International Women's Day diversity and inclusion event
At a Primary Group level, Primary made a donation to The Men of League Foundation to support welfare, surgery, rehabilitation, equipment and specialist care to address isolation and promote mental health. Programs from our sponsorship support initiatives caring for the men, women and children of the rugby league community.
- WA supporting Ovarian Cancer Australia and raised awareness of Ovarian Cancer at our Imaging sites.
- Queensland supporting Australian Breast Cancer Research
- NSW supporting the Children’s Medical Research Institute
- Victoria supporting the Leukaemia Foundation
- Primary Medical Centre organisation donated to the McGrath Foundation to fund a breast care nurse in the community.
- Port Macquarie Primary Medical Centre Team collaborated with NSW North Coast Primary Health Network to run an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Wellness Clinic to proactively care for indigenous patients.